So sorry!!

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      Jim,

      I am so sorry to hear to hear the loss of Rhapsody. I have watched your thread and there is no doubt of the love and dedicated that you had to your sweet boy. And even though I know this does not bring him back, I hope you can find comfort in knowing that the unconditional love you provided him in the VERY BEST gift of all. We can do no better for our fur babies.

      We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

      Love and kitty kisses,
      Jordan and Sheba