Re: amlodipine and benazepril

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2013
      Hi Lynda

      5 of my heart cats have taken benazepril for up to 7 years and have had no
      problem whatsoever. It helps their hearts. It does lower heart rate
      slightly and blood pressure. Amlodipine lowers blood pressure too so I am thinking
      the study is talking about heart patients who can't have blood pressure
      medications. Benazepril has never harmed my cats, no side effects and they
      are all outliving their prognosis. I have never given a heart cat amlodipine
      though so no idea on that.