Charlie update

  • snickfly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2013
      I want to apologize for just disappearing. I was getting myself too stressed and upset reading the different posts and realized that I was spending too much time worrying and not enough enjoying Charlie! Your information was helpful to get me started so I want to thank you all for that.

      Charlie is doing very well. The vet is very pleased. He takes furosemide and atenolol in the am and furosemide and enalipril in the pm. This combination seems to work very well for him. He is happy and playful and gained his weight back, his coat is fluffier than ever! He had a recent check up and blood work looks good. He will go back in Sept/Oct for a repeat echo/ultrasound to see how things look and we will go from there. He still lives upstairs as he still dislikes the other cats, but I have discovered that he likes the dog. So at least he has one furry friend.

      I am just really enjoying him, playing with him and cherishing whatever time he has here with us!

      Anne andd Charlie