Re: [FH] Fuzz's Brother's Echos

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
      sounds very wise. better to have them on some meds they don't really need than to stop them and have trouble. My Susie sometimes gets a little of Tigger's atenolol, and I asked the vet if it would hurt her. he said absolutely not. Atenolol is a drug that does just the one thing, and there are seldom any side effects. Sounds like you're taking most execllent care of your little boys, Dana.