Opinions sought on Dave's Pet Food

  • Carole McGivney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      Dave's Naturally Healthy Cat's Meow 12 oz can at .055% sodium
      Dave's Naturally Healthy Turkey 12oz can at .09% sodium
      Dave's Naturally Healthy Grain Free Turkey 5.5 oz can with a .10%sodium
      Dave's Naturally Healthy Grain Free Chicken 5.5 oz can at .10% sodium

      Thanks
      Carole and Saylor (12 this summer diagnosed in 2006 with HCM)

      Sent from my iPad
    • Sharon DeCeuninck
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        I have been using this food, primarily the Turkry and Giblets. I was previously using Wellness and they abruptly changed the formula and my cats were upset and vomiting. Called Wellness and they were not interested in my problem. Dave's has worked well for me. I have a kitty with a deformed heart. She does require Furoxamide/Lasix for mild fluid retention. I have found no problem with the sodium in the food although she is not a big eater. She does tend to eat more of the Instincts Raw Bites - beef that I also offer along with a small amount of Life's Abundance kibble.

        I am a breeder so it is important that I feed quality food.

        Sharon

        Sent from my iPad