Happy Birthday Sheba!!

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
      Today is my Sheba's birthday. And, she is 9 years old (or so we think :) So just wanted to give shout out to my sweet baby girl.

      I love you Sheba!!

      Love,
      The Momma (Jordan)

    • Jordan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 10, 2014
        Today is the 10th birthday (I think) of my sweet baby girl Sheba.     Happy Birthday Sheebs!!

        I love you,
        Jordan
      • Elfinmyst
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11, 2014

          Happy birthday Sheba!!

          Lots of cuddles and treats for you today.
          Lyn and the Furkids
          www.furkids-selkirks.com:-)