Watch out for virus from "DELETE"

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      I got an e-mail last night that seems to contain a virus. The sender was
      named DELETE and the subject was HTML PUBLIC, and a file was attached. I
      can't delete it; any time I highlight it (even with a group of other
      e-mails), it closes my e-mail. It is also preventing the installation of any
      new anti-virus software. No other damage yet, but my husband called it "a
      worm that is going to explode."

      Laura