Used Oxygen Tent

  • Shi loh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Hi-

      I am looking for a used oxygen tent for a kitty in Tombull, TX. A few friends and I have helped get the kitty an ultrasound, bloodwork, xray and meds. She has been diagnosed with a heart condition and has fluid around her heart. Her owner is in a poor financial situation and is not able to make an oxygen tent.

      If anyone knows where I could get a used oxygen tent, please let me know.

      Thank you!

      -Shiloh