RE: [FH] Dehydration- fluid

  • Cindi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      No, pleural effusion is not directly related to food/water intake.
      Rather it a complication caused by some medical conditions mentioned at
      the link below. My mother had pleural effusion yet was very dehydrated
      in part from low albumin secondary to malnutrition caused by chemo. She
      also had heart disease from chemo which contributed to the causes of
      pleural effusion in her case.

      http://www.excite.com/education/lawyers/what-is-pleural-effusion

      Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
      There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
      silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
      Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
      from May Eustace's Cats in Clover