Re: [FH] Fuzz 1 Yr Echo

  • Westgold
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
      wonderful news!! which meds is he on?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dana McCormick
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 2:52 PM
      Subject: [FH] Fuzz 1 Yr Echo

      Mr Fuzz aced his exam Friday. He was diagnosed severe HCM last July. Dr M is amazed and over the moon at his measurements. She said he is doing fantastic and has nearly normal numbers. His left atrium, which was huge a year ago, is almost normal. I asked her if she were to diagnose him today, what degree he would be, and she said mild.
      She said her big concern is no longer his heart, but if he gets a panc flareup, becomes dehydrated and needs hospitalization. Then she fears the stress would tip his heart. For now he's a very happy boy and I say if he needs nausea and pain meds forever to keep that from happening, so be it.
      It was a very happy day.
      Dana & Fuzz

    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2013
        Hi

        That's great news. It shows how his medications are keeping him stable and
        even improving. Way to go Fuzz!! :)

      • Dana McCormick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 10, 2013
          Hi,

          Fuzz is on Diltiazem & Plavix along with DMG, Cardio Strength, CoQ10.

          Dana