Re: File - Kodi

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 340 , Jul 8, 2013
      Hello Connie.

      I am so sorry to hear of Kodi, heart disease is very unfair and often the
      first sign is heart failure. Cats are very good at hiding it. His littermate
      is also at risk I am sorry to say and has a 50% chance of inheriting the
      same gene. Please have him scanned as soon as possible. My thoughts and
      prayers are with you.

    • marycayd
      Message 340 of 340 , Feb 15 11:02 AM
        Unsubscribe please!

        Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 6:20 AM
        Subject: [FH] File - trim.txt

        Please be sure to trim all replies, especially all the junk that Yahoo puts on the bottom of the emails. When replies are not trimmed reading the digest can be nearly impossible. It also takes longer for emails to download for those on a dial-up connection.

        Thanks!

        Diane
        Feline-Heart List Mom