Meds to Offer

  • Rob-n-Joyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2013
      We recently lost our sweet boy, Three, after a long year's battle with HCM and have a stock of meds left here that we would love to see go to somebody who can use them. Perfectly willing to ship, please be clear which meds you would like and we'll make arrangements. Here is the list:

      Pimobendan 1.25mg - 14 tabs whole & some more quartered
      Plavix (Generic) 75mg - 9-10 tabs. Already in quarters
      Enalapril 5mg - 28 tabs, whole
      Lasix (Generic) 20mg - 46 tabs whole (Oval)
      Amlodipine 2.5mg - 29 tabs whole

      Additionally we have about a half vial of PZI-40 insulin and some needles if there are any diabetics in the Group. That would have to be a local hand-off as it has to be kept refrigerated and not shaken around. We're just south of Baltimore for a point of reference.

      We also have some Dexamethasone that was used to treat his granuloma outbreaks. It does NOT play nice with diabetes however, and can easily kill a pet with it as we almost learned. I'm hesitant to even offer it so unless you know your cat can be given Dex, be warned. It also has an expiration date of 7/2011 and there are 18 capsules of .25mg left.

      Rob -n- Joyce