Re: [FH] Re: File - Kodi

  • meow4you2004
    Message 1 of 346 , Jul 7, 2013
      I read the Birman breeders are calling all Birman breeders to fund and support participate in the HCM study for Birmans. We are for Persian Himalayans.

      PersianCatHCMResearch@...

      604-939-1231
      Deborah Hudson
      Himalayans all colors CPC Lynx Chocolate Lilac
      Dream Himi Cattery Port Moody BC Canada
      http://www.dreamhimicattery.com/
      Message 346 of 346 , May 10 2:56 AM
        Please be sure to trim all replies, especially all the junk that Yahoo puts on the bottom of the emails. When replies are not trimmed reading the digest can be nearly impossible. It also takes longer for emails to download for those on a dial-up connection.

        Thanks!

        Diane
        Feline-Heart List Mom