Re: File - Kodi

  • kendracj
    Message 1 of 354 , Jul 7 11:53 AM
      Hello all, Two weeks ago today I had no idea I would be part of this group. Our 9 month old Birman seal point boy died at the emergency vet of a blood clot from HCM. I have learned so much here. His litter mate, brother is still with us. It is all sad and shocking to lose Kodi so young. Thank-you for allowing me to share thru my tears. Connie
    • fountainlites2
      Message 354 of 354 , Jul 24 3:06 PM
        Yes that is correct low salt diet for heart kitties.  I posted low salt and low phosphorous canned and dry foods that I got when I paid for a consultation with a dietician at Tufts.

        It is in the files under Romeo Low salt and phoshorous....

        In Kind Regard,

        Susan Fountain
        Producer Film, TV & Live Events
        860-550-5630

        On Jul 24, 2015, at 12:46 PM, "Frank Gioia fgioia2002@... [feline-heart]" <feline-heart-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Are heart kitties suppose to have low salt or no salt diets?

        Thanks!