Re: File - Kodi

  • kendracj
    Message 1 of 416 , Jul 7, 2013
      Hello all, Two weeks ago today I had no idea I would be part of this group. Our 9 month old Birman seal point boy died at the emergency vet of a blood clot from HCM. I have learned so much here. His litter mate, brother is still with us. It is all sad and shocking to lose Kodi so young. Thank-you for allowing me to share thru my tears. Connie
    • feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Message 416 of 416 , Nov 18 7:38 PM
        Please be sure to trim all replies, especially all the junk that Yahoo puts on the bottom of the emails. When replies are not trimmed reading the digest can be nearly impossible. It also takes longer for emails to download for those on a dial-up connection.

        Thanks!

        Diane
        Feline-Heart List Mom