Re: [FH] Airline Travel with HCM kitty

  • Ana Gutierrez
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2013
      You need to take them in cabin with you. It is only allowed one cat per
      person in cabin. Are you flying by yourself?
      I have traveled with my cardio cat, Punky, on Air Canada and had no
      problems. In a few days we'll be taking a Delta and an Air France flights,
      I'll tell you how it goes with those airlines.
      Please tell me how can I help you on flying with them.
      Best,
      Ana
      El jul 6, 2013 8:11 p.m., "marina" <mjpalmerio@...> escribi�: