oops - Kitty air travel

  • marina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      Sorry, pressed send too soon.

      So, just wondering what your thoughts are on this kind of move and a long haul flight back to the east coast ( she would travel with me in business class).

      She and my other Norwegian, Jax, have done this trip twice and I've moved multiple times to various countries and continents with my 'kids'.

      Could a trip like this be too much for her? Just weighing all options at the moment and would love your input, advice, thoughts, etc.

      Thank you so much.
      Ciao from Marina and Kitty