Re: [FH] Sweet Baboo

  • Gayle
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi,

      I searched Google for "feline feeding tubes" and found quite a bit of info
      not only on that topic but fatty liver disease. The link below has info, as
      do many other sites found.
      http://www.lbah.com/Feline/ftube.htm

      I was very close to having to have this done for my cat who was going
      through a pancreatitis attack, but fortunately, she started eating.

      Hope this helps!

      Gayle
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
        Thanks so much, Gayle.