Re: Stethoscope?/Audiobook avail Rapid Interpretation of Heart and Lung Sounds

  • bingley50
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2013
      I agree with you on the necessity of the skill and medical training, but there is an audio book available on Amazon that would be of interest even for laypersons. I haven't bought it yet, but it was recommended by a vet to her vet tech class. It's called "Rapid Interpretation of Heart and Lung Sounds: A Guide to Cardiac and Respiratory Auscultation in Dogs and Cats" by Smith, Keene, and Tilley. It is approximately $61.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0721604269/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

      Heather & Spirit (hcm kitty) in Mass.