Re: [FH] Sweet Baboo

  • Bill & Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
      Is there any information about feeding tubes? Mittens does eat, and
      sometimes quite good, but other times he is so picky, and doesn't eat much.
      Plus, he should have healthy food, and all he will eat in junk.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
        Hi,

        I searched Google for "feline feeding tubes" and found quite a bit of info
        not only on that topic but fatty liver disease. The link below has info, as
        do many other sites found.
        http://www.lbah.com/Feline/ftube.htm

        I was very close to having to have this done for my cat who was going
        through a pancreatitis attack, but fortunately, she started eating.

        Hope this helps!

        Gayle
        > Is there any information about feeding tubes? Mittens does eat, and
        > sometimes quite good, but other times he is so picky, and doesn't eat
        much.
        > Plus, he should have healthy food, and all he will eat in junk.
        >
        > Linda

      • Bill & Linda Fischbach
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2002
          Thanks so much, Gayle.