OT: Good News for Dreaded FIP

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Although not heart-related, I think everyone has come across a cat with the dreaded virus.  Some good news in the research to find a cure.  Hope you can view the attached link to the full story.

      -  Laurie and Boo

      Discovery
      offers hope against deadly cat virus
      June 21,
      2013 -
      After a 30-year
      search, Cornell scientists have discovered how a benign cat virus mutates
      into a deadly killer.