Re: [FH] Baboo Thanks all of you!!!

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 8:15 AM
      --- fourthdays <fourthdays@...> wrote:

      Get yourself some AD from the vet and finger feed him
      that. AD is specifically for sick cats. Cats need much
      more protein than babies, not to mention taurine.

      > Thanking all of you who responded....I tried using
      > my finger to feed
      > him some milk and it worked. At least he drank about
      > 1/4 cup milk
      > this morning and I will try the baby food and tuna
      > juice. I know
      > the outlook isn't good in the long run, but you
      > never know. He
      > hates his heart medicine so I crushed it and put in
      > on his paws which
      > he immediately licked off and drank more milk.
      > Thank you again for
      > your sincere concern and compassion. Kathy

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Gayle
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3 9:28 AM
        Baboo is very welcome. I'm so glad he drank some milk--that's very good
        news.

        Continued warm thoughts coming your way.

        Gayle