Re: [FH] HCM and the other kittens?

  • Diana Fox
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 28, 2013
      You are correct..ONE echo that is clear does NOT mean the cat will not develop HCM...my breeding boy-a Maine Coon-was echoed 5 times and clear every time..also DNA typed negative, but at age 6 scan he showed borderline/mild signs of HCM and at the next scan(less than a year later) he was classified severe HCM. This disease is horrible and heart-breaking
      Diana-retired breeder- Alopeke Cattery in N. Carolina