Re: New to group - question about Plavix

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2013
      Hi Vickie

      Has Tasha had an ultrasound and seen a cardiologist? If not, I would highly
      recommend one and getting a definite diagnosis and a regime of tablets.
      Heart failure is life threatening and needs treating with lasix to remove
      fluid off the lungs (if there is fluid) but also something to aid to heart
      like Fortekor. If plavix was recommended, your vet thinks she is at risk of a
      blood clot, four of mine take it long term and we have had no further blood
      clots in the two who had a clot earlier. If Tasha wont take it, I would
      use nattokinase, Doctors Best brand (the brand must have vitamin K removed)
      and that dissolves clots. I haven't heard of the Yougn at heart product but
      I hope someone replies soon to help.

      :) Lyn