Re: [FH] Baboo Thanks all of you!!!

  • shelley seidman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
      H Kathy
      When I give Gloria heart meds (or any other solid
      meds), I put a bit of laxatone or nutrical on the tip
      of my finger, stick the pill(s) in the glob and then
      quickly stick it toward the back of her mouth. I then
      scratch under her chin while she's growling at me!! I
      She's not happy but it is taking care of 2 things at
      once!
      Shelley
      --- fourthdays <fourthdays@...> wrote:
      > Thanking all of you who responded....I tried using
      > my finger to feed
      > him some milk and it worked. At least he drank about
      > 1/4 cup milk
      > this morning and I will try the baby food and tuna
      > juice. I know
      > the outlook isn't good in the long run, but you
      > never know. He
      > hates his heart medicine so I crushed it and put in
      > on his paws which
      > he immediately licked off and drank more milk.
      > Thank you again for
      > your sincere concern and compassion. Kathy

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • Susan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
        --- fourthdays <fourthdays@...> wrote:

        Get yourself some AD from the vet and finger feed him
        that. AD is specifically for sick cats. Cats need much
        more protein than babies, not to mention taurine.

        > Thanking all of you who responded....I tried using
        > my finger to feed
        > him some milk and it worked. At least he drank about
        > 1/4 cup milk
        > this morning and I will try the baby food and tuna
        > juice. I know
        > the outlook isn't good in the long run, but you
        > never know. He
        > hates his heart medicine so I crushed it and put in
        > on his paws which
        > he immediately licked off and drank more milk.
        > Thank you again for
        > your sincere concern and compassion. Kathy

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Gayle
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
          Baboo is very welcome. I'm so glad he drank some milk--that's very good
          news.

          Continued warm thoughts coming your way.

          Gayle