Re: What is considered high BP for a kitty?

  • Elise Eisfelder
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 25, 2013
      I wonder the same thing every day but even with me present Max is scared. I would have the same problem at home because he would be afraid of the vet and the machine. So he us in medication. I guess the fact that the BP has never registered low means he needs it but who knows? I'm happy for you!!

      Elise

      Sent from my iPhone