Re: Jessie ?1993- 6/24/2013

  • JOHN LEVENS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
      Dear Jenny;  so very sorry for your loss of Jessie...the pain is palpable.  It makes me remember my loss of my boy Max and how inconsolable I was (and still am when I think about it.)  There is nothing like the love of a special cat...the bonding, the communication and the just being there for each other.  My heart goes out to you.  At least Jessie had a very full and long life...she wanted to stay with you for a very long time.  You will always have her memory very close and in time the pain won't be so intense...you always loved her and did the right thing for her...never doubt that she knew that.  hugs...Judi and Angel Max

    • Kimberly Coleman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 25, 2013
        Hey Jennie,
        I cried reading your post. I am so sorry that you lost your sweet Jessie.
        Prayers are heading your way to provide your heart peace.
        Kimberly & Bailey