RE: [FH] What is considered high BP for a kitty?

  • Cindi
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2013
      I've seen used Dopplers as well as other equipment on eBay in the past.

      http://www.catsmeowvets.com/blood_pressure_monitoring.htm

      Cindi

    • Elise Eisfelder
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 25, 2013
        I wonder the same thing every day but even with me present Max is scared. I would have the same problem at home because he would be afraid of the vet and the machine. So he us in medication. I guess the fact that the BP has never registered low means he needs it but who knows? I'm happy for you!!

        Elise

        Sent from my iPhone