Re: [FH] Appetite stimulant not affecting heart?

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
      --- scubabublz <kailey11@...> wrote:

      I would put AD on my finger and stick it in the corner
      of her mouth before I would use Cypro. My cat did have
      undiagnosed cardiomyopathy before receiving the 1 dose
      that sent him into a rapidly downward spiral, but as
      the emergency vet said about heart meds, "there is no
      taking them back".

      Susan

      http://auctions.yahoo.com