Re: Jessie has infective endocarditis

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hi Jenny

      I am sorry about Jessie. I've never had a cat with that but my husband had
      it 20 years ago. It was antibiotics and bed rest for him, but I`ve no idea
      with cats. Prayers on their way. Please look up endocarditis in cats, it's
      a very very rare condition. Antibiotics and drugs to help the heart are
      needed which she will be getting.