Re: Low respirtory rate but hearing fluid.

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hi

      I`d ring the cardiologist tomorrow and ask about this. If the respiratory
      rate is good, she isn't in distress, but crackles on the chest aren't good.
      It might be worth asking the vet to listen as I took Trixi for crackles and
      they were coming from her upper respiratory and she had an infection and
      that's waht I was hearing. But I`d definitely ask the vet to listen and be
      sure, they may need to add spiro.