Re: Boo - troublesome swallowing

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi Laurie

      Swallowing like that can be feeling sickly or toothache, I've had both with
      my cats. It can also be a sore throat . It's good she ate something and
      the swallowing got better which might suggest an upset tummy as you guessed.
      If it continues I`d go see the vet though to rule out tooth disease. My
      Vanny was swallowing and had no signs of tooth disease at all. The vet touched
      the tooth and she yelped, the tooth came out under anaesthetic and there
      was a hole right through to her jaw skin where the infection had been.
      Hopefully just an upset tummy but a cat not wanting to eat would have me to the
      vet to check teeth.