Re: More about newly diagnosed Pedro

  • elfinmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
      Hi Gayle

      It's good he is now out of heart failure. Ignore the prognosis, my Trixi
      ignored hers. She was give 3 months and that was 7 years ago. Vetmedin was a
      great drug for my cats and plavix helps prevent clots. Another thing I
      would consider if adding CoQ10 at 30mg. That has also helped all my cats and is
      at the health store or as Vetriscience Cardiostrength.