Re: Meds and Cardio Strength

  • sydneythekitty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      Thank you so much for the kind and touching notes I received from folks in this group. It warms my heart, especially at this difficult time, to know there are so many caring people here.

      Regarding the meds, Clopidogrel has been spoken for. The rest are still available.

      Hugs to you and your kitties.
      Ivy