Baboo Thanks all of you!!!

  • fourthdays
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
      Thanking all of you who responded....I tried using my finger to feed
      him some milk and it worked. At least he drank about 1/4 cup milk
      this morning and I will try the baby food and tuna juice. I know
      the outlook isn't good in the long run, but you never know. He
      hates his heart medicine so I crushed it and put in on his paws which
      he immediately licked off and drank more milk. Thank you again for
      your sincere concern and compassion. Kathy
    • shelley seidman
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
        H Kathy
        When I give Gloria heart meds (or any other solid
        meds), I put a bit of laxatone or nutrical on the tip
        of my finger, stick the pill(s) in the glob and then
        quickly stick it toward the back of her mouth. I then
        scratch under her chin while she's growling at me!! I
        She's not happy but it is taking care of 2 things at
        once!
        Shelley
        --- fourthdays <fourthdays@...> wrote:
        > Thanking all of you who responded....I tried using
        > my finger to feed
        > him some milk and it worked. At least he drank about
        > 1/4 cup milk
        > this morning and I will try the baby food and tuna
        > juice. I know
        > the outlook isn't good in the long run, but you
        > never know. He
        > hates his heart medicine so I crushed it and put in
        > on his paws which
        > he immediately licked off and drank more milk.
        > Thank you again for
        > your sincere concern and compassion. Kathy

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • Susan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
          --- fourthdays <fourthdays@...> wrote:

          Get yourself some AD from the vet and finger feed him
          that. AD is specifically for sick cats. Cats need much
          more protein than babies, not to mention taurine.

          > Thanking all of you who responded....I tried using
          > my finger to feed
          > him some milk and it worked. At least he drank about
          > 1/4 cup milk
          > this morning and I will try the baby food and tuna
          > juice. I know
          > the outlook isn't good in the long run, but you
          > never know. He
          > hates his heart medicine so I crushed it and put in
          > on his paws which
          > he immediately licked off and drank more milk.
          > Thank you again for
          > your sincere concern and compassion. Kathy

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://auctions.yahoo.com
        • Gayle
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
            Baboo is very welcome. I'm so glad he drank some milk--that's very good
            news.

            Continued warm thoughts coming your way.

            Gayle