Re: Meds and Cardio Strength

  • Kimberly Coleman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      > Hi Ivy,
      > I want to express my sorrow for what you are feeling over the loss of your beloved Ivy. This disease is detestable. Please know that people on this forum understand and care. Prayers going out for you.
      > Kimberly
      >

      > Sent from my iPad
    • sydneythekitty
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
        Thank you so much for the kind and touching notes I received from folks in this group. It warms my heart, especially at this difficult time, to know there are so many caring people here.

        Regarding the meds, Clopidogrel has been spoken for. The rest are still available.

        Hugs to you and your kitties.
        Ivy