Meds and Cardio Strength

  • sydneythekitty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20 7:24 PM
      Hello all,

      I just joined this group today. With a very heavy heart and great sadness, I had to say goodbye to my beloved heart kitty, Sydney two days ago after he threw a clot that paralyzed his hind legs. He just celebrated his 8th birthday on Sunday.

      The reason I am posting is that I have left over medications and a bottle of Cardio Strength that I thought someone in the group would find useful. I would hate to see these items go to waste.

      Here is the list:
      Cardio Strength - about 70 capsules
      Benazepril 10 mg
      Atenolol 25 mg
      Clopidogrel 75 mg
      Furosemide 20 mg

      Please email me if you are interested. I can only mail to within the Contiguous U.S.

      Thanks,
      Ivy
    • Kimberly Coleman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21 8:59 AM
        > Hi Ivy,
        > I want to express my sorrow for what you are feeling over the loss of your beloved Ivy. This disease is detestable. Please know that people on this forum understand and care. Prayers going out for you.
        > Kimberly
        >

        > Sent from my iPad
      • sydneythekitty
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21 3:10 PM
          Thank you so much for the kind and touching notes I received from folks in this group. It warms my heart, especially at this difficult time, to know there are so many caring people here.

          Regarding the meds, Clopidogrel has been spoken for. The rest are still available.

          Hugs to you and your kitties.
          Ivy