Re: PS- Vitamin/Minerals

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Brenda,

      I'm always trying to figure this out too.

      I know b12, the methylcobalamin form, is harmless, and water soluble, and I give this daily. Though I'm not sure if Lasix depletes it.

      Lasix can deplete potassium, but supplementing potassium can be tricky, from what I hear.

      It's probably best to go by his or her blood results to see how the electrylytes are doing to know what may or may not be needed.

      -Lee and May

      PS- Vitamin/Minerals
      Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:52 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
      "Maggie Wilson" maggiewilson1973
      Hello again-

      What vitamin/mineral supplement helps? We're having the Lasix depletion issues and haven't found a general sup w/o a good deal of 'extra&# 39; possibly nasty ingredients.

      Thank you, again.......

      Brenda