Re: Vitamin B complex injections

  • Kimberly Coleman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
      Hi Jordan (& Sheba).
      Not sure if you received my reply, it bounced back but yet sometimes still comes through.
      I do not know if they have a specialty site. The pharmacist at the local Walgreens just gave me the phone number and I called.
      Best wishes,
      Kimberly

      On Jun 20, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Jordan <thegapgal@...> wrote:

      > Kimberly,
      >

      > Does Walmart Speciality pharmacy have a website??
      >
      > Thank you
      > Jordan and Sheba

    • Kimberly Coleman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
        Whoops that was autocorrect for you. It was WALMART NOT walgreens.
        So sorry.