Re: Vitamin B complex injections

  • Jordan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
      Kimberly,

      Does Walmart Speciality pharmacy have a website??

      Thank you
      Jordan and Sheba

    • Kimberly Coleman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
        Hi Jordan (& Sheba).
        Not sure if you received my reply, it bounced back but yet sometimes still comes through.
        I do not know if they have a specialty site. The pharmacist at the local Walgreens just gave me the phone number and I called.
        Best wishes,
        Kimberly

        On Jun 20, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Jordan <thegapgal@...> wrote:

        > Kimberly,
        >

        > Does Walmart Speciality pharmacy have a website??
        >
        > Thank you
        > Jordan and Sheba

      • Kimberly Coleman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 2013
          Whoops that was autocorrect for you. It was WALMART NOT walgreens.
          So sorry.