Re: Question about Atonal vs Benazepril

  • IrmaD
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
      Thanks for sharing your story, Lyn. Interesting to read that at a certain point both meds were given as I was under the impression that they were both beta-blockers and pretty much did the same thing. The way my sister made it sound, in Holland, Fortekor is given as soon as a cat is diagnosed with CRF. I will clarify with her vet...

      Flaco's HCM is mild and so is his CRF. I'd like to keep it that way! :-)

      Irma