Wet food options

  • Laurie Stead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      Hi -

      Was curious what are some suggestions for wet food for a kitty with DCM?  Thankfully Boo has been stable for some time now but I have noticed she is not as excited about her prescription food any more.  She has lost a couple ounces already and I want to give her some other food options before it becomes problematic.

      Obviously low or no salt wet food but I don't know what else to look for?  Any ideas would be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      Laurie and Boo

    • elfinmyst
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
        Hi

        Mine usually get Royal Canin but the oldies refuse biscuits and get Sheba
        or Gourmet Pearl. If they eat it and enjoy it, I get it. It's important it
        has taurine, expecially with DCM but all commercial complete cat food has
        that. Anything complete with a high meat content mine enjoy.