Re: Brush recommendations

  • Arctic Light Persians
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7 8:15 AM
      Use s double sided greyhound comb for mats. Coarse on one side and medium on the other. The 6 inch works the best but they are getting harder to find. For mats on back legs and armpits, I use a fine tooth with a handle. They pull out the mats but if they are next to the skin, it will hurt. Best to shave those out yourself. You can get these combs online from a lot of the mail order pet supplies. I got mine at Pet Edge but they only carry the 7 1/2 inch now and the handled one is medium only. Brushes never get out the tough mats.

      Valerie

      Sent from my iPad