Re: Baxter, not doing well tonight.

  • rosemairew20
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2013
      So baxter is a tiny bit better today. He's down to 37the and 39I breaths a minute. But he still does not feel well. Probably kidney related.

      So the kidney diagnoses is new , I need to look into it and see what others have experienced and what I can do to help him feel better again.

      He's drank a little water an eaten a bit of food but not much. I gave a higher dose of lasix with his PM meds to help with the fluid in the lungs.

      Thank you for all your prayers and support. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for what I can do to make Baxter feel better or at least more comfortable.

      Thanks,
      rose and Baxter