Re: [FH] Blood Clot

  • Jenny Krieg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
      Leigh,

      I'm so very sorry to hear about your little Miss Kitty. My thoughts &
      prayers are with you and your other little girl. Please take comfort in the
      love you shared and try to remember Miss Kitty at her best. She's beyond
      all pain now and doesn't want you to suffer too much.

      Jenny & the Houseo'Pook
      Pucaru, Ululu, Audrey & Bailey; Angels Abby & Chookie