Re: [FH] Blood Clot

  • vandalin1
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2 5:47 AM
      Leigh,

      I am so sorry that Miss Kitty died. Of course, you acted with love and compassion by letting her go, but that does not make the loss any easier. My thoughts are with you.

      Anne V
      Warner Robins, GA
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2 3:57 PM
        Leigh,

        I'm so very sorry to hear about your little Miss Kitty. My thoughts &
        prayers are with you and your other little girl. Please take comfort in the
        love you shared and try to remember Miss Kitty at her best. She's beyond
        all pain now and doesn't want you to suffer too much.

        Jenny & the Houseo'Pook
        Pucaru, Ululu, Audrey & Bailey; Angels Abby & Chookie