Leftover medication?

  • CHRISTINA FELTY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      I have a practically brand new bottle of pimobendan, some lasix (12.5mg size) and quite a bit of enalapril (although I divided it all into halves).

      I dont want to just throw them away. i know that the pimobendan is expensive.

      I would like to donate to someone on the list.

      Please let me know if you have need. I will be happy to mail.

      Thanks

      Christina