Re: BoBo this morning

  • CHRISTINA FELTY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      The vet hospital called this morning. Bobo was much happier and breathing normally. He ate all of his breakfast-- still is very nervous at the hospital-- after he eats he pretty much runs underneath his hospital blanket to hide.

      He still has a little fever, but they said it has come down and since he is so nervous they are curious if it is just the stress since he has now been on antibiotics for a good 18 hours or so.

      Hopefully I will hear more details later this evening. I am in class (in a weekend MBA program) until 430pm this afternoon.

      Thank you for all of the kind words and thoughts.

      Christina