Re: dropping in with quick question on purchasing stethoscope

  • r schu
    Message 1 of 6 , May 26, 2013
      I'm not a professional, but can really hear her heart rate and count it, can hear the irregular gallop rhythm very easily, and know when it's fast or irregular, and I report to our vet.

      Re: dropping in with quick question on purchasing stethoscope
      Sun May 26, 2013 6:22 am (PDT) . Posted by:
      "Pablo Frank" pablo_frank2000

      what help that instrument can give for a no-professional ?