Staci's mom: 2nd assist feeding

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      Friends,

      Well, I boasted about a smooth first run at assist feeding. The second wasn't quite as good. Staci was impatient so I let her go after just a little. The first time, I had no paper towels, and didn't need them. The second time, I was grateful for the paper towels.

      We are still just kind of practicing, just in case. I haven't decided to make a commitment to assist feed regularly. Although, after 2 small assist feeds, her weight is up 0.05 this week! Yes, we do get excited over small things.

      Take care,
      Tami, Staci's mom