Staci's mom: Staci slowly gaining weight

  • tamitamco
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      Friends,

      I am just checking in to say that Staci is doing well. She is still a bit in the skinny side, but slowly increasing her weight. I am counting the morning weights, and the post subq weight is usually 3.4 oz higher with 100ml of fluids added. Her weights have beenbetween 5.40 and 5.45 for four days now. For a while it had been between 5.35 and 5.40. So, you can all celebrate with me when we hit 5.50 lbs!

      Take care,
      Tami, Staci's mom